Faculty and Staff
The History Department faculty and staff have access to a range of resources, including calendars, directories and more.
The Administrative Resource Enterprise Services site is your one-stop shop to locate administrative, faculty and research services.
Testudo offers interactive web services for current students, prospective students and alumni, including the schedule of classes, deadlines and more.
Visit the University Human Resources website for access to all human resource forms, details about employee benefits and information about policies.
- New Faculty Orientation
- Directory ID
- Campus Writing Board
- University Faculty Handbook
- Department Faculty Handbook
- Department Committees 2020-2021
- Photo ID
- History Faculty Authorization Request (Word)
- History Facutly Travel Approval Form (PDF)
- Office of Research
- Maps for History Professors
- History Department Plan of Organization
- History Department APT Guidelines
- ARHU Syllabus Template
- Department of History AEP PTK Guidelines
- TLTC Peer Teaching Observation Guide